To help you with your foot-related issues, our team here at the office of Dr. Emmanuel Fuzaylov proudly offers a comprehensive list of specialized surgical and non-surgical procedures. Our podiatry services include:
- Bunion Treatment and Surgery: Bunions are swelled or enlarged areas of the foot near the big toe of the inner side of the foot. They can cause prolonged and pain and lead to unwanted deformities. Our bunion specialist proudly provides bunion surgery and non-surgical bunion treatment for all types of bunions, including Taylor’s bunions.
- Hammertoe Surgery: Hammertoe occurs when a toe becomes structurally contracted and unable to extend. We offer several surgical options to remedy hammertoe, each with its own unique benefits dependent on the nature of your condition.
- Foot X-Rays: Our podiatric professionals provide comprehensive X-ray services to help diagnose any foot-related problems you may be experiencing.
- Toenail Fungus Treatment: We treat toenail fungus using specialized oral and topical medications, as well as minimally-invasive surgical intervention.
- Achilles Tendon Repair: For moderate to severe Achilles tendon damage, we provide physical rehabilitation services and surgery when necessary.
- Flatfoot Correction Surgery: “Flatfoot” is condition caused by a flattened arch and can lead to several other physical complication without medical intervention. To help correct flatfoot once and for all, our podiatrists offer several cosmetic foot surgery procedures to adult patients across New York.
- And more! Visit our Treatments page for a comprehensive list of all of podiatric procedures and services.